Monday, February 26, 2018

In My Planner This Week


Happy Monday friends!

I hope you're having a great start to your week.

Mine has begun on a happier note because I set aside some time yesterday to prepare for the week in my Happy Planner! 

I have to say that since I started using a paper planner, it has really helped me focus and keep track of things. And it completely satisfies my craving for using cute stickers and washi tape, now that I don't scrapbook like I used to. I've been able to use stickers I had been hoarding for years, so I feel like I'm saving us money by not buying a ton of new ones. 

Always thinking about our budget! *wink* 



I thought it would be fun to do a video of how I decorated this week's spread, so you can check that out below!




Sending good vibes for a fantastic week!

signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...